LaunchBox Community Forums

Comic book reader

knightCrawler

Not sure if this find was already added some where in the forums but, here I go anyway

I found a comic book reader software that work with Launchbox it works the same as adding emulators and roms

Emulator= software application

Games= Your comic collection (CBR and CBZ) format

Everything like images, metags and videos has to be added manually in LB

Full screen + F11

exit= escape

It would be nice if this can be implemented on LB and adding extras like playing music in background while using the app

Another thing would be LB not hiding this particular application if it does not contain front covers (everything else like game will hide)

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed

I will add a platform video was thinking one for marvel comics  DC comic and other comics

Sample marvel

Edited by knightCrawler

ah I see I have over like 3K platforms in my Marvel build with over 50 platform I don't just have a Marvel platform its a complete Marvel library I even have all the Timely and Atlas stuff from 1939 up until it becomes Marvel but I haven't added that to the build yet and don't know if I'm actually going to or not

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I am not interested in a huge collection but am interested adding some comics to a build like a highlight/snapshot of the era.  Anyways I am curious if CDisplayex has a portable version?  If not is there a new cbr/cbz reader that is portable?

Edited by Gaming.Zone