LaunchBox Community Forums

How to add your own box art (PAL Megadrive)?

BlockABoots

Since Launchbox seems unable to do a simple task of scraping just PAL Megadrive box art with out also donwload USA Genesis (when i specifically tell it not to download any US boxart what so ever) i would like to know what the easiest way to add my own complete PAL Megadrive box art that i already have?.

To say im a bit disappointed with this PAID product and its inability to do a simple task like this where FREE scapper programs are able to do this task is beyond me!?

5 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

You can contribute yeah. Or you can just upload the pack itself to the downloads section here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/18-game-box-art/

@Robin55 has been uploading a lot of great media packs, I used his Saturn and Sega CD packs because they are much better than what is on the database.

Thanks @Lordmonkus ! I must get around to uploading those Saturn Boxes, The Sega CD ones are done.

Actually @BlockABoots I'm going to take this project on now. There is a set on the Hyperspin forums that I made as my very first dabble into media art but I am not happy with them and they are not technically my work as all I did was change the angle of someone else's work. Please do not upload to the database as I will do this once the project is finished.

Here is the Hyperspin ones anyway:

https://hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/13519-sega-mega-drive-3d-box-pack-pal/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...