LaunchBox Community Forums

PSP Minis Clear Logo Set

RetroHumanoid

PSP Minis Clear Logo Set

View File

Never been a big fan of clear logos in the rectangle border...so since I could not locate a set of PSP mini logos without the border,I decided to make them myself. Some were taken from the MAME logo set,some were found on google,but,most were cut out of the existing set,or from a screenshot of the title screen. A few are a bit crude,but,they look good in Big Box,so that was all that mattered to me,as I didn't want to spend too much time on these,with other projects taking higher levels of importance,and it already took me a week to do these. Not much exists for making a minted set of these,unless someone wants to sit and redraw every single one...which I don't. There are 294 logos in this set.

Old Version

943663354_1000TinyClaws(USA).png.ef534d87182e06f695f8d22e4e2fb8af.pngNew Version

1721309521_1000TinyClaws(USA).png.3b718834ae11e2ce1d7afb56100925d6.png

• 1 year later...
On 12/12/2018 at 8:32 AM, RetroHumanoid said:

PSP Minis Clear Logo Set

View File

Never been a big fan of clear logos in the rectangle border...so since I could not locate a set of PSP mini logos without the border,I decided to make them myself. Some were taken from the MAME logo set,some were found on google,but,most were cut out of the existing set,or from a screenshot of the title screen. A few are a bit crude,but,they look good in Big Box,so that was all that mattered to me,as I didn't want to spend too much time on these,with other projects taking higher levels of importance,and it already took me a week to do these. Not much exists for making a minted set of these,unless someone wants to sit and redraw every single one...which I don't. There are 294 logos in this set.

It was my first project ever I worked on, back in 2015 on the Hyperspin forums, it turned out quite nice for a first effort, good memories.

Now that you mention it, I remember most assets I took to make the bordered logos were taken directly from the game isos, if anyone would like to create clear logos with better quality for this set, this is the best place to get source arts from, much like PS3 games, when you open a ISO (the installed PSN game structure is basically the same as the ISO content) using winrar, for example, there you'll find banners, backgrounds, with some luck, maybe even clear logos.

Edited by aorin1