LaunchBox Community Forums

cemu no longer exits when "esc" pressed

Lprong

hmm odd that it would have been working before but not longer works.  I don't think anything changed in Cemu lately that might have affected it.  Check your Autohotkey Script tab in your emulator settings in LB and make sure the following is in there. 

; This section closes emulator when pressing Escape
$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

Glad you got it solved.  Yeah, typically you don't need to run anything as admin.  If something needs admin privileges it will prompt you.  If it asks everytime you run it, then you can select the run as admin option if you don't want that prompt everytime.  I don't run any of my emulators, or LB, as admin :)

7 hours ago, Lprong said:

I do run PCSX2 as admin as if i dont my 360 controller wont work in LB if i run as admin it works.. Although my 360 contoller will work with or with out admin when i run PCSX2 outside of LB

Do you run Launchbox as admin as well? If you do it is typically recommended not to. 

No the only thing i run as admin is PCSX2 for the contoller issue but my last post was incorrect i can map controllers (xbox 360) save profile etc but when i launch a game nothing if i run as admin every thing works perfect not a major problem and PCSX2 is on a portable drive...