LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch Same core but different shader per platform

Alulabxxx

Hi ! 

I have a little configuration problem =( Which is the best way to have a different platform that use the same core with different shader settings?

I have mega drive games with Gx_plus core and i want a royale shader for example, and sega game gear with the same core but with an overlay with game gear border.

Thank you for help a noob like me ?

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/35297-retroarch-shaders-per-core/?tab=comments#comment-220951

DOS76 quote:

RA now has shader per game and per core options built right into the Shader menu in RA. Go to quick menu and then to the shaders and you should see the option there in the list of shaders assuming you are using a current version of RA.

2 minutes ago, JoeViking245 said:

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/35297-retroarch-shaders-per-core/?tab=comments#comment-220951

DOS76 quote:

RA now has shader per game and per core options built right into the Shader menu in RA. Go to quick menu and then to the shaders and you should see the option there in the list of shaders assuming you are using a current version of RA.

Yes i have 1.7.5

The problem is that it says the right name of the shader that i have save but don't apply it =( 

Another problem, i have try to change video driver and i have set save on exit, but when i go in to ra again there is no the video driver that i set =(

I have retroarch config =( =( =(