LaunchBox Community Forums

Neon Deluxe Startup Theme

Mr. RetroLust

Neon Deluxe Startup Theme

View File

Note: This thread will not be pushed to the front in the "whats new" section, if you want notifications for future updates to this file be sure to follow this page by using the follow button in the upper right corner.

A startup theme to accompany the Futurestate Neon Deluxe theme

I haven't touched the shutdown theme file as I don't use shutdowns. 

1. This theme does not use the backgrounds like usually but one static image stylized to a neon lit brick wall (in 4K quality btw).

2. The left side has been bound to "Box3DImagePath" or what you've set in this image category's priority list

3. The right side has been bound to "Cart3DImagePath" or what you've set in this image category's priority list, I've set it to this for use in the above bigbox theme as well:

Knipsel.thumb.PNG.cfc72eb0a8210fb52d9d464a69f239b9.PNG

4. In the center below it's been bound to "CartFrontImagePath" or what you've set in this image category's priority list.

Unpack the folder in: LAUNCHBOX\StartupThemes, go to startup settings and choose the title of this theme. If you like to stare longer to the startup screen, simply delay it to 5 seconds in the launchbox and/or bigbox settings.

Thanks @Retro808 for the inspiration of your startup theme :)

• Like 1