LaunchBox Community Forums

License for Artworks

rand0m

26 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

What exactly do you mean? Are you wanting to use something someone created?

Yup, usually emu artwork is in creative commons license but I could not find any info on artwork threads. I though maybe the creators share this information while uploading their stuff at the site. I want to use some stuff in my themes but unsure of the status.

11 minutes ago, Cauptain said:

Its a HS scammer scrub. Ban him.

Claudio

Are you serious?

12 minutes ago, rand0m said:

Yup, usually emu artwork is in creative commons license but I could not find any info on artwork threads. I though maybe the creators share this information while uploading their stuff at the site. I want to use some stuff in my themes but unsure of the status.

Well, best thing is to post on the creators thread and tag them or send a PM about it. I would always recommend sending a note out of professional courtesy.

12 minutes ago, rand0m said:

Are you serious?

Yes, hopefully he is joking. 

6 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Well, best thing is to post on the creators thread and tag them or send a PM about it. I would always recommend sending a note out of professional courtesy.

Yes, hopefully he is joking. 

Thanks, I'll get in touch with them via pm.