LaunchBox Community Forums
icom053

Launchbox Background Issue

Hi Newbie here, Having a problem showing backgrounds in Launchbox, I have premier license.  All I seem to get is the default background, thanks

Background_issues.PNG

4 minutes ago, icom053 said:

Hi Newbie here, Having a problem showing backgrounds in Launchbox, I have premier license.  All I seem to get is the default background, thanks

Background_issues.PNG

You are using the PLEX theme, that doesnt support background images, just the grey/blueish one you see.

Oh, thank you so much for the reply. I should have tried the default theme before posting.  I had kind of assumed that all the launchbox themes would supported background images.  I will read the notes more closely in the future. Thanks Again

8 minutes ago, icom053 said:

Oh, thank you so much for the reply. I should have tried the default theme before posting.  I had kind of assumed that all the launchbox themes would supported background images.  I will read the notes more closely in the future. Thanks Again

Launchbox themes are completely customizable by the developers of said themes, so it's entirely up to them how they do or do not include things. This theme in particular is modelled after the PLEX web UI, which uses the same/similar background as this theme, its just a aesthetic choice made by the theme creator.

Untitled.thumb.png.3971f82b3fa19a165d622f192a2afd95.png