LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox Background Issue

icom053

8 minutes ago, icom053 said:

Oh, thank you so much for the reply. I should have tried the default theme before posting.  I had kind of assumed that all the launchbox themes would supported background images.  I will read the notes more closely in the future. Thanks Again

Launchbox themes are completely customizable by the developers of said themes, so it's entirely up to them how they do or do not include things. This theme in particular is modelled after the PLEX web UI, which uses the same/similar background as this theme, its just a aesthetic choice made by the theme creator.

Untitled.thumb.png.3971f82b3fa19a165d622f192a2afd95.png

• 5 months later...

Hi there , having a minor background issue too , 

I have customs backgrounds for all platforms into the image/platform/system/fanart folder and everything show well in BigBox.

What i'm trying do do is set a  Generic Background in Standard Launchbox.

I Unchecked Fanart Background Priority and choosed the Specific Background in options.

The specific Background work well in Standard Launchbox but when i highlight a game it by default apply the 

Paltforms/System/Fanart Background i use for Bigbox.  Any way  to only have that selected background ?

It look like Uncheaking the Fanart background priority skip game/fanart backgrounds but don't skip platforms/Fanart background.

Edited by Fredonneur