LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox Background Music Resetting

MayorQwert

I've made several posts about this in the past but haven't had any luck finding any help. Among many other problems I've noticed that background Music in BigBox always seems to reset back to the first track in the queue whenever a game is played. Oddly the time it takes to do this seems to have something to do with how long it had been playing before a game was selected, but without fail it will always reset back regardless of how far in the queue it is. This is a major problem for me, as I have over 1000 music tracks in my background music and hearing the same ones repeatedly is really ruining the experience, especially considering the amount of work I have put into meticulously curating this list and managing the metadata. Of course this isn't the only problem with background music playback, but this is the main one that I cannot find any way to work around.