LaunchBox Community Forums

NeoGeoCD starting from Launchbox using FB Alpha Core from Retroarch!

turboblasius

Hey Guys, my english is not so good but i try to tell you my problem. I use Retroarch FB Alpha Core for my NeoGeoCD Roms, starting it from Retroarch is no problem, i load the core, then load neogeocd and then get to the file i want to start, it works very well. But i want to start them from Launchbox, using retroarch as the emulator. Iconfigure the Emulator with the rom path and with the command line

-L "cores\fbalpha2012_neogeo_libretro.dll"

my neogeo roms starts perfekt from launchbox, only the neogeocd files not, maybe i must to edit anothe command line but i dont know how, please help me, i am very thanksfull !!!

29 minutes ago, turboblasius said:

Hey Guys, my english is not so good but i try to tell you my problem. I use Retroarch FB Alpha Core for my NeoGeoCD Roms, starting it from Retroarch is no problem, i load the core, then load neogeocd and then get to the file i want to start, it works very well. But i want to start them from Launchbox, using retroarch as the emulator. Iconfigure the Emulator with the rom path and with the command line

-L "cores\fbalpha2012_neogeo_libretro.dll"

my neogeo roms starts perfekt from launchbox, only the neogeocd files not, maybe i must to edit anothe command line but i dont know how, please help me, i am very thanksfull !!!

Hi, have you added your neo geo cd platform to the associated platform section on retroarch? If it is a separate platform to your neo geo then you need to list it there and then add the core for it.

2 hours ago, turboblasius said:

yes i have, i als have try the fb alpha core but they wont star from launchbox, only from retroarch itself!

Share a few pics.

In Launchbox go to Tools>Manage emulators and edit the retroach. Share a pic of the Emulator Details tab and the Associated Platform tab (make sure it shows the line with your Neo Geo CD platform listed). 

Then choose a game from the Neo Geo CD platform you are having issues with and right click and edit the game. Share a pic of the Launcher tab and the Emulation tab.