LaunchBox Community Forums

Possible addition to controller automation?

TheNewClassics

Hey @Jason Carr, I've got a quick question regarding controller automation to see if something would even be possible; if so, I can sign up for bitbucket and put in a request. With the controller automation allowing you to select two buttons to exit a game, is there a possibility of adding a "hold" feature, where both buttons need to be held for a certain period of time before the game will exit? The issue I have is that I use several different controllers with the blissbox and it's tricky to find a combo that works with all controllers. I've managed to find one, but there's still certain scenarios where I have to press two buttons at the same time and it happens to be the "Exit game" combo. This also becomes a problem when you have multiple players, and thus more likely for a combo of the buttons to be pressed between the different controllers at any given time.

Thanks, and thanks for the ongoing hard work

3 minutes ago, TheNewClassics said:

Hey @Jason Carr, I've got a quick question regarding controller automation to see if something would even be possible; if so, I can sign up for bitbucket and put in a request. With the controller automation allowing you to select two buttons to exit a game, is there a possibility of adding a "hold" feature, where both buttons need to be held for a certain period of time before the game will exit? The issue I have is that I use several different controllers with the blissbox and it's tricky to find a combo that works with all controllers. I've managed to find one, but there's still certain scenarios where I have to press two buttons at the same time and it happens to be the "Exit game" combo. This also becomes a problem when you have multiple players, and thus more likely for a combo of the buttons to be pressed between the different controllers at any given time.

Thanks, and thanks for the ongoing hard work

This would certainly be possible, yes; feel free to put in a request. :)