LaunchBox Community Forums

Redream resolution on CRT arcade monitor

sharp3d

Ok I have launcbox / redream running just fine on my desktop PC. Everything is setup on a external USB HDD so I can setup everything on my primary desktop, then connect it to my arcade where I have a Wells Gardner arcade CRT setup that has a max resolution of 800x600 at 60hz. Redream runs fine on my desktop, but on the arcade setup I see the redream window maximize for split second and then crash. I've tried running it at every resolution from 800x600 down but nothing works. Any ideas? Do I need to use a different emulator that plays nicer with a true arcade CRT?

Ok, Thanks.

Side question... I just realized that some of the platforms play music when you cycle through the games and some do not. Any ideas why NES and SNES games would play on game selection screen and none of the other platforms? I've been downloading all media each time I setup a new platform.

2 minutes ago, sharp3d said:

Ok, Thanks.

Side question... I just realized that some of the platforms play music when you cycle through the games and some do not. Any ideas why NES and SNES games would play on game selection screen and none of the other platforms? I've been downloading all media each time I setup a new platform.

Because only a handful of platforms have any music on emumovies.