LaunchBox Community Forums

Show controller overlays / instructions when paused

vaderag

Sorry if this is something that has been asked/answered elsewhere, but couldnt find a thread that helped...

I'd like to find a way that when I pause an emulator, it will show a controller overlay with the button assignments for that system. 
Some systems are crazy complex (Amiga / C64 etc)

When I was setting up Hyperspin I came across Hyperpause (which seems like it might do what I want, but never got around to doing that), wondering if anyone has a good way of doing it with LuanchBox / Big Box?

I don't mind having to create images myself, that's not an issue (tho would be nice if I didn't have to, since Mame isn't going to happen if I do!) but actually showing them when a system is paused is the tricky bit.

(Also taking that to the next level, would be great to somehow show combo's and things from certain games, but this is so secondary for me at this moment!)