LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox MAME Focus

Lamaman1971

Hi, This issue isnt a problem with Lanuchbox, only Bigbox.

When I launch a MAME game (I use Arcade64 NoNag 195) I need to click with the mouse on the mame window to get focus to use my keyboard controls. Only an issue with BigBox. Has anyone seen this problem before? No issues with Retroarch based games - they all focus without any issues.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Lamaman1971

1 hour ago, Lamaman1971 said:

Hi, This issue isnt a problem with Lanuchbox, only Bigbox.

When I launch a MAME game (I use Arcade64 NoNag 195) I need to click with the mouse on the mame window to get focus to use my keyboard controls. Only an issue with BigBox. Has anyone seen this problem before? No issues with Retroarch based games - they all focus without any issues.

Cheers

Mark

It has been reported with some emulators. Mame I have seen reported a couple times. I do not think anything was resolved as it seems to be something not very many experience or are reporting. I justed tested Arcade64 and saw no issue. That being said I have not seen it with any Mame variant (standard Mame, MameUI, GroovyMame, or Arcade64). 

Are you using the new Startup themes released in the latest LaunchBox stable build?