LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox + RetroArch = SuperMega64

New year, new theme. I’m working on making art that unifies my favorite emulator, Retroarch, with my favorite front end Launch Box. I hoping to make art for about 40 systems.

I'm liking the idea of retro commercials for the videos on the platform page. Anyone know how to source slightly better quality or have good links to video game commercial archives?

Genesis animated in action:

Arcade in Action:

Snes in Action

912018145416b1a392cb5b29a750714556b49984

c5526b39e425538200cd66dba823a41892c717eb

0dda13fdfdff83cd30b0b1500c0e9be032ff9c16

Edited by BendBombBoom
All new theme.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BendBombBoom said:

Thank you ItchyRobot, those are nice. I'm having fun learning vector art and my BigBox theme requires some breakup of layers to allow animation so I'll probably create almost everything from scratch.

I work with CAD for my job for creating construction plans. I bet vector art programs have similar tools. I would love to give it a try. I imagine it's great for an almost lossless format, being that the vectors could be scaled up for larger resolutions.

What programs do you use?