LaunchBox Community Forums

What LCD Marquee screen are you using?

Johnny T

Hi all,

I'm just in the planning stages of my new super-duper-build!

I would love an LCD marquee but have no idea what size to get. I'm building my cabinet from scratch so can adapt it to suit any size (within reason). My cabinet can house a screen up to 28" (roughly).

Does anyone know what aspect ratios are supported by BigBox and/or have links to any suitable monitors?

I did see monitors that were 21:9 ratio but that puts the vertical at around 11" which seems quite tall? But, then again, I'm not sure if that's what BigBox needs to use?

Any help / guidance on this would be much appreciated as I'm completely in the dark with it all.

Many thanks

John ?

17 minutes ago, EduInmigrante said:

That looks really smart!! I like it. I really like the style of it. Although it doesn't mention BigBox on their page so not sure if it's compatible. Thanks for the links though. It's a possibility if an LCD screen is too expensive or I can't find one the right size. Cheers! ?