LaunchBox Community Forums

second screen as clear logos?

kidshoalin

21 hours ago, kidshoalin said:

I have my second screen set up and working fine but it shows box art, how do I make it clear logo?

Thanks

There are two ways to do it. One is easy but will mess up box art shown in other views and the other requires recoding the GameMarqueeView.xaml for themes. For now that is the only workaround until Jason adds some more dedicated marquee support which he said he will get to at some time. 

Since BigBox uses the second screen for marquees it looks for images in the Arcade-Marquee folder. If no image is there it defaults to your Box Front image priorities. The easy way I mentioned is to change your Box Front priorities in Launchbox. Place clear logo at the top of that list and as long as you do not have a marquee image for that game it will then default to your box front priorities and since clear logo is at the top it will show first. Problem is that will affect any BigBox view on your main screen that will show a box art. So not really an ideal solution. 

I could probably edit the xaml if you need. Just let me know.