LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame sound question

djwar

36 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

For some games you have to go into the dip settings of the game to enable demo/intro sound have you tried this?

Only my SNK games have that, my Arcade games dont have dip switches settingsdip.thumb.JPG.189ac44c22442596a9eb99b98150b525.JPG

Edited by djwar

yeah as the games advanced they went from having dip switches to service menus there is a way to get into them but I'm not sure offhand what the buttons are to get into it.

After checking seems like F2 will take you into the service menu. The go to game configuration and turn on demo sound

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DOS76 said:

yeah as the games advanced they went from having dip switches to service menus there is a way to get into them but I'm not sure offhand what the buttons are to get into it.

After checking seems like F2 will take you into the service menu. The go to game configuration and turn on demo sound

Thank you DOS76, demo sounds it is.

it's working now