LaunchBox Community Forums

Scrap in french / other languages

dmysteryb

2 minutes ago, dmysteryb said:

I understand but when we scrap with Skraper for Recalbox, it's all in french.

When I made the same operation with the Launchbox directory, Launchbox keep the english.
I'm sure the problem is Launchbox.

We have support for the paid licence right ?

As i said Launchbox only supports metadata in English. I doesnt matter what Recalbox does, Launchbox isnt Recalbox.

Ok.

It's not Recalbox who's scraping but the software called Skraper. Who scraps in french and is compatible with Launchbox.

I understand that you don't provide support. (Not cool, I've been touting your software for years on my youtube channel and on my facebook page.)

We are in a forum, can the community help for this ? Or have some tips about this ?

Without your support.

23 hours ago, dmysteryb said:

Ok.

It's not Recalbox who's scraping but the software called Skraper. Who scraps in french and is compatible with Launchbox.

I understand that you don't provide support. (Not cool, I've been touting your software for years on my youtube channel and on my facebook page.)

We are in a forum, can the community help for this ? Or have some tips about this ?

Without your support.

Skraper scrapes data from https://www.screenscraper.fr/, which supports more than one language for game overviews. Launchbox scrapes data from https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/, which supports only one language, English.

• 1 year later...