LaunchBox Community Forums

Pcsx2 Configurator next Question

GarbonZoni

Hi folks.

I'm not new to emulation, but i'm pretty new to Launchbox. So far i have managed to get over 20 systems up and running thanks to the millions of brilliant tutorials on this site, this is the first time i have had to request help. 

I'm trying to get configurator next running in LB and from what i have read all i need to do is drop the app into the plugins folder in LB. So i copied and pasted it into said folder and when i right click on a game in LB there is no option to configure.  I'm running LB 10.0(updated yesterday) and i have a folder full of game configs from Zombeaver.

Much appreciated if anyone can help out.

9 minutes ago, GarbonZoni said:

There is a folder called PCSX2 Configurator next and a .sln file. i extracted both to LB plugins. when i fire up LB and right click a PS2 game there is still no option to config. 

Thnks for the quick reply.

Did you download to right file? The download initially will only have a .dll and an assests folder with files inside it. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 12.26.55 PM.png

13 minutes ago, GarbonZoni said:

There is a folder called PCSX2 Configurator next and a .sln file. i extracted both to LB plugins. when i fire up LB and right click a PS2 game there is still no option to config. 

Thnks for the quick reply.

Thats not correct, did you download it from here?

As this is what is inside the .zip.

image.thumb.png.49db865166fdb9e9d03b9a81eeaafcc4.pngYou didnt download it from github did you?

EDIT:

What @Retro808 said. :)