LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist with "Favorite" filter does not auto-populate in BigBox

a_netanel

In Bigbox 10.1, a playlist that filters for favorites does not get updated when a game is marked as favorite in Bigbox, until restart.

The same when un-favoriting a game, it does not get removed from the playlist.

I tested the same in version 7.11 and it works as expected.

The weird thing is, that the Favorite icon is changed accordingly, but the playlist does not.

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/5012/playlist-with-auto-populate-rule-favorite

14 minutes ago, a_netanel said:

In Bigbox 10.1, a playlist that filters for favorites does not get updated when a game is marked as favorite in Bigbox, until restart.

The same when un-favoriting a game, it does not get removed from the playlist.

I tested the same in version 7.11 and it works as expected.

The weird thing is, that the Favorite icon is changed accordingly, but the playlist does not.

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/5012/playlist-with-auto-populate-rule-favorite

This has happened before and I believe Jason fixed. So looks like it is not working again. We will let him know. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/2/2019 at 9:18 AM, Jason Carr said:

This is actually always been an issue (I've never specifically addressed it). It's on my list though.

Hi Jason,

I know this post is ages old but I have not found another thread about this issue. Have you gotten around to finding a fix for this? With the most recent version (11.12), this problem still remains. At least for me. Adding games to a "Auto-Populate" Field=Favorite Comparison=Is True playlist does work but only refreshes after you restart BigBox. So after every game added you have to close and reopen BigBox. This is annoying considering I am using this to be on most of the time.

Could there be a way to add a "Refresh Playlist" button of some sort?\

Thanks.

• Like 1