LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't refresh metadata or download anything

Flitty

hm, perhaps a location issue? I'm getting 100mbit speeds through any other services but the launchbox db seems very slow to load and doesn't at all within launchbox. I'm in Australia, Optus internet if any other aussies could chime in?

I just tried to reinstall fresh and the same issue is happening.

1 minute ago, Flitty said:

hm, perhaps a location issue? I'm getting 100mbit speeds through any other services but the launchbox db seems very slow to load and doesn't at all within launchbox. I'm in Australia, Optus internet if any other aussies could chime in?

I just tried to reinstall fresh and the same issue is happening.

Yeah i cant speak to that i'm afraid, i'm literally at the other side of the world in England.

Just now, Mr. RetroLust said:

Try to reset your modem, and in case of, your router and boot in the right order again. First thing to try when experiencing internet issues. Hope this might help for you.

already tried this unfortunately, it's not a general internet issue as I can get wikipedia/emumovies content to download just not launchboxdb