LaunchBox Community Forums

City Hunter 2 custom theme help

spyksaturn

Having a mind racking issue. Theme is working pretty well, got a start up video to start with it but for the life of me I can not figure out how to add videos to the screens that pop up after you click the console. I get a black screen. Tried naming the video I would like to use as the title of the platform (copied and pasted so everything was right as far as spelling and captialization) both with and without .mp4 on the end. Tried clicking every option on and off I could think of that would be related. Nothing still. Is there something more to adding extra stuff to themes I don't know about that the readme with the file doesn't suggest or is there something small I am missing. P.S. everything natural with the theme works fine including the video that came with it. Thanks guys!

24 minutes ago, spyksaturn said:

Now to try and figure out how to exit a game with my joy pad while in big box mode like I can in launch box. Almost complete!!! So excited!!!

BigBox has a controller automation section in the settings like Launchbox does. Set the controls for exiting there.