LaunchBox Community Forums
Bob Benson

After 10.5 controller input was stuck and stretched frame inside LB program

This issue is hard to describe. I applied the 10.5 update today. When LB loaded the up key seemed to be stuck causing the part of the frame inside the launchbox window to stretch endlessly when I clicked inside it.

Bigbox is fine.

The stuck key seems to no longer be an issue. But I cannot reset the view inside the regular LB window. Please help.

lb.JPG

Hi guys, sorry for the trouble. Most likely this was caused by a stray game controller of some sort. The easiest thing to do would be to reset the LaunchBox settings by deleting the LaunchBox\Data\Settings.xml file. However, you'll lose your LaunchBox settings that way (you won't lose any data though). Otherwise, you'll have to edit the Settings.xml file to remove the window sizing settings.

I didn't want to delete the settings file afraid of what I might need to recreate. This is on full size replica arcade cab and I have a lot of config to try to make the front end as user friendly as possible.

In any case the problem in the settings file was controlsbarheight. It was at a very high value; I changed it to 3. Still looks like the lb window may be slightly off but its completely usable now. I only use Bigbox anyway and only go into LB for adding games and tweaking my emulator settings.