LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox on Nintendo Switch running Android

HeavensCloud

Hello! I am a HUGE fan of the nintendo switch and i currently emulate using retroarch directly  through Horizon. Well, I got to googling yesterday and now know that LaunchBox has an android app! I'm curious if anyone has successfully setup Launchbox on their switch? I've searched these forums and haven't seen any talk of such a thing and wanted to ask before i just dive in and give it a go. I wasn't aware of LaunchBox before this week so i don't have an existing PC setup. However, this looks like an amazing piece of software and I'd love to get it up and running on my switch (and even PC). Thanks in advance for any/all input!

• Like 1

Believe it or not, I haven't heard of anyone really trying it yet (and I don't really want to jailbreak my own Switch at the moment). So sadly, I don't have any news on this yet. That said, if it runs Android and has access to the Play Store, I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

• Like 1

I've been asking questions about android on switch on other platforms and everything has been answered pretty satisfactory so when time allows i'm going to give it all a go. 

i haven't searched for an answer to this question so i apologize if its already been asked. What is the recommended way to set up LaunchBox on an android? Get everything dialed in on a PC install and copy/port to android? Or is setting everything up on the android device itself a better approach? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...