LaunchBox Community Forums

FS-UAE some games not working

SpuRge

I have a problem with some amiga games,

I get this error

Task: Amiga Launch Task

Error: FileNotFoundError

Message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Arcade\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\fs-uae-0kz8v2ck\\DH0\\AnotherWorld\\data\\Trashcan\\'

See the log file for more details.

Can Anyone help me please?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue with just some of the WHDloads (*.LHA files).

Every .LHA that I have tried within FS-UAE launcher works fine. But some do not work when using Launchbox/Bigbox (with FS-UAE) receiving the error above in SpuRge's first post. The error is the same for the games that don't work, just the game name within the error changes obviously.

I though I fixed this issue last year setting up FS-UAE as portable but I can't find the post and forgot to document it :(

Cheers,

Kid

On 5/26/2020 at 3:45 AM, Kid said:

I have the same issue with just some of the WHDloads (*.LHA files).

Every .LHA that I have tried within FS-UAE launcher works fine. But some do not work when using Launchbox/Bigbox (with FS-UAE) receiving the error above in SpuRge's first post. The error is the same for the games that don't work, just the game name within the error changes obviously.

I though I fixed this issue last year setting up FS-UAE as portable but I can't find the post and forgot to document it :(

Cheers,

Kid

I had the same problem too, but my solution was to convert the LHA files to ZIP, which solves the problem :)

Excellent! Thank you MCF. That worked :)

Just to wrap a bow around it...

Not all of the WHDLoads files compressed in .LHA format, that I have tested, works within Launchbox/Bigbox using FS-UAE but when compressed in .ZIP format, they all seem to work.

Cheers, Kid

Edited by Kid