LaunchBox Community Forums

Add border to selected item in wall view?

knowbody

Hello all. I'm attempting to customize a theme for the first time, and I'm not a fan of the z-index change for the selected item in the wall view (it's difficult to see in wall view). Is it possible to add a border instead? 

Sorry if this is a really basic question. Can't seem to find an answer in my searches.

18 hours ago, knowbody said:

Hello all. I'm attempting to customize a theme for the first time, and I'm not a fan of the z-index change for the selected item in the wall view (it's difficult to see in wall view). Is it possible to add a border instead? 

Sorry if this is a really basic question. Can't seem to find an answer in my searches.

There probably is a way with XAML, but it would take some research and development. For what it's worth, there's an item on the poll to revamp the wall view, so that is coming some time soon (probably in the next six months or so).

• Like 1