LaunchBox Community Forums

LB won't display certain video themes as the currently chosen themes

vgbox

Hello,

i would like to accurately display my current platform video themes. I download them, press ok, but when entering the platform video themes window LB keeps the previous platform theme displayed. Although, the newly selected video platform themes will play in BB. The same happens for 5-6 other platforms.

For example, the current N64DD video theme is "colorful 4K...", i change it to "emumovies nintendo 64DD (16:9)HD", check the box, press ok, go back to the video theme window to see if the new theme is displayed but the "colorful 4K..." theme is still displayed.

Is there a solution to this or is it already a known bug?lbtv.thumb.jpg.26b0b0816e44061417de5e57e3e7500c.jpg

Edited by vgbox

3 hours ago, vgbox said:

Hello,

i would like to accurately display my current platform video themes. I download them, press ok, but when entering the platform video themes window LB keeps the previous platform theme displayed. Although, the newly selected video platform themes will play in BB. The same happens for 5-6 other platforms.

For example, the current N64DD video theme is "colorful 4K...", i change it to "emumovies nintendo 64DD (16:9)HD", check the box, press ok, go back to the video theme window to see if the new theme is displayed but the "colorful 4K..." theme is still displayed.

Is there a solution to this or is it already a known bug?lbtv.thumb.jpg.26b0b0816e44061417de5e57e3e7500c.jpg

That screen you are showing is only for downloading the video theme. Not for setting the preference in Launchbox/BigBox. It will always revert to the Alpah list sorting unless you set the "Select to Prioritize" and that is only so it sets which version you prefer to download.