LaunchBox Community Forums

Fb alpha control with pad

Relak

3 hours ago, Relak said:

On the manual, the input is for To play in game. But I would like change the keys for control fb alpha. For example, To exit fb alpha, it s alt+F4 on the , but is it possible with a pad?

Set your exit gamepad buttons in LB/BB gamepad bindings. This way when you hit those two buttons LB will send Escape to the game. Then in the RunningAutoHotKey tab of the emulator (In LB go to >Tools>Manage Emulators and edit FBA and go to that tab) paste the AHK script below in that tab. What this will do is make it so that when LB sends Escape key to FBA the script actually ends up sending Alt+F4 instead.

ESC::
 Send !{f4} 
Return

13 minutes ago, Relak said:

So I must To go game controllers>mapping and choose exit game? If yes, I have à problèm Because I havn’t the LB premium

Yes, that would be an issue for the steps I mentioned.

In that case you can simply use the AHK below and paste into the same RunningAHK tab I mentioned. You will need to know what the button numbers are for the two buttons you want to hit to exit a game.

in this code below it is for one of my 8bitdo gamepads to use Start and Select to exit a game. 11 is my select and 12 is Start. So in the code you would replace "11" and "12" with the correct buttons numbers for your buttons on your gamepad.

Joy11::
If GetKeyState("Joy12")
{
   SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
   WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

Return

1 hour ago, Relak said:

I paste your code in Running Autohotkey Script, correct?

Not sure. I will test in a bit when back to the house. Been a while since I used FBA.

Edit:

OK so just tested FBA and it works fine closing with the code I gave. I even tried a different controller where Start and Select are 8 and 9. No issues either.

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 4.30.51 PM.png