LaunchBox Community Forums

Games Text Summary/Synopsis

pevides

Hi guys! Sorry the bad english. I`m portuguese.

I want my pc always offline. I downloaded  everything from a mac (covers, carts, manuals for exemple)  and I transferred them to a pc with a help of a usb pen.

Everything is awesome, but there is a problem!

I`m not getting any game text summary (synopsis), which is a problem, because I`m having blank spaces in the Big Box theme that I use (Big Couch).

1 - There´s any section in this website where I can download packs with all the info for each game?

2 - If not, I will try to scrape the info in my mac with the Launchbox installed to also transfer. Anyone knows in what folder it will scape all that information (the games synopsis)  ?

Thank you!

The Launchbox GamesDB already has the summary for most of the titles within it. You simply have to use the "Download Metadata and Media" option in the tools menu. Anything that can't be or isn't linked to a Launchbox game ID will have to be manually retrieved and entered.