LaunchBox Community Forums

Order by community star rating

Shienarier

I'm using "Arrange by" and "Star rating".

I have also checked "Use Community Star Ratings when Filtering or Arranging by Star Rating".

But my games are still ordered alphabetically. Albeit in the different categories "5 Stars"  "4+ Stars" etc.

For example Doom 2 comes before Heroes of Might and Magic 2 in the "5 Stars" category, even though Doom 2 have a lower community rating.

How do I arrange my games by community star rating?

• 5 months later...

@HappehLemons Please do not start a new top for the same item you posted about in another thread for the same topic. I have merged this post with the original thread. I do not believe there is a setting to fix this. I am not 100% as I do not use Star rating sorting. This is likely something that would need to be looked at by the team.

4 hours ago, Retro808 said:

@HappehLemons Please do not start a new top for the same item you posted about in another thread for the same topic. I have merged this post with the original thread. I do not believe there is a setting to fix this. I am not 100% as I do not use Star rating sorting. This is likely something that would need to be looked at by the team.

I figured this was the case sadly.

After posting in this thread I thought the team might not be looking the noobs section for possible features fixes so I wanted to add it within the troubleshooting section so it could possibly be considered in the future.

Sorting by star rating is really useful for me, but I really wanted to keep using box art view settings.  

I see that you also have a proper support section. I've created a ticket there, hopefully the team will find time to share their thoughts if this is intended or not. 

Edited by HappehLemons

• 7 months later...
On 7/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, HappehLemons said:

I figured this was the case sadly.

After posting in this thread I thought the team might not be looking the noobs section for possible features fixes so I wanted to add it within the troubleshooting section so it could possibly be considered in the future.

Sorting by star rating is really useful for me, but I really wanted to keep using box art view settings.  

I see that you also have a proper support section. I've created a ticket there, hopefully the team will find time to share their thoughts if this is intended or not. 

Took me days to give my favourites 5 stars rating etc and add pictures to it to stumble upon this same problem.?So much work for nothing. I really want the 5 star rated on top (ofcourse).