LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox List View Badges & Favorites At Top

Lisolet

Howdy-Howdy everyone!

I have two questions and both are related to LaunchBox (not BigBox) and to using LaunchBox in List View.

• First Question: Is it possible to have LaunchBox sort Favorites to the top of the list when I start up LaunchBox? By default simply alphabetizes the entire platform though I have Arrange by "Favorite" chosen in the arrange options. I use LaunchBox for absolutely everything and I use the Favorite tag to show me everything DOS & Windows-based that is installed. It only takes me two clicks of the Favorites column header to sort this so this is nit-pick on my part but I use LaunchBox for absolutely everything gaming-related so I thought I would ask.
  • Second Question: Can the badges introduced in the 10.11 update be used in List View? It would be great to see those listed on the right side of the filename. I do have "Show Badges" enabled along with a few badge types selected but none of that shows.

Love your frontend and all the people who mod for it.

Keep up the great work and thank you!

1 hour ago, Lisolet said:
  • First Question: Is it possible to have LaunchBox sort Favorites to the top of the list when I start up LaunchBox? By default simply alphabetizes the entire platform though I have Arrange by "Favorite" chosen in the arrange options. I use LaunchBox for absolutely everything and I use the Favorite tag to show me everything DOS & Windows-based that is installed. It only takes me two clicks of the Favorites column header to sort this so this is nit-pick on my part but I use LaunchBox for absolutely everything gaming-related so I thought I would ask.

I do not think it is. It will retain as you move in/out of platforms, but resets on LB launch.

1 hour ago, Lisolet said:
  • Second Question: Can the badges introduced in the 10.11 update be used in List View? It would be great to see those listed on the right side of the filename. I do have "Show Badges" enabled along with a few badge types selected but none of that shows.

List view does not show badges since it already has columns for those listings the badges pull from. You can just reorganize those columns to show after the game name. Columns in the list view are moveable (left and right).