LaunchBox Community Forums

game launch on a different screen, but i only have 1 monitor...

clownnut

ok, totally noob here. 

i downloaded the Colpipes no intro LB. 

running win 10 and 1 monitor

the launch box portion is fine, but when i start a game, the game launch fine, but the screen/monitor went back. when i do tab +alt i can see the game is running, just not on the screen/monitor. 

i thought that might be a emu issue, so i start up retro arch tried to set start with full screen no luck. 

how can i move the game screen into the only monitor i have. how can i fixed this?

thanks for the help

4 hours ago, clownnut said:

ok, totally noob here. 

i downloaded the Colpipes no intro LB. 

running win 10 and 1 monitor

the launch box portion is fine, but when i start a game, the game launch fine, but the screen/monitor went back. when i do tab +alt i can see the game is running, just not on the screen/monitor. 

i thought that might be a emu issue, so i start up retro arch tried to set start with full screen no luck. 

how can i move the game screen into the only monitor i have. how can i fixed this?

thanks for the help

Hard to know. We typically do not offer support on prebuilt downloads as we do not know how that person set things ups and typically the user does not either so it makes it hard to troubleshoot. LB does not have a marquee screen setting like BB does so it is not a setting. Colpipes usually uses RocketLauncher with those emulators so fades could be the issue. Is the emulator set as RocketLauncher for those games? Best advice is to join his discord to troubleshoot.

3 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Turn off startup/shutdown screens in Launchbox, or fades in RocketLauncher, they are conflicting as they are doing essentially the same thing.

thanks, that's it. unchecking the startup screen in launchbox did it. i think i will jump on bigbox next sale. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Hard to know. We typically do not offer support on prebuilt downloads as we do not know how that person set things ups and typically the user does not either so it makes it hard to troubleshoot. LB does not have a marquee screen setting like BB does so it is not a setting. Colpipes usually uses RocketLauncher with those emulators so fades could be the issue. Is the emulator set as RocketLauncher for those games? Best advice is to join his discord to troubleshoot.

i want to try out the front end first before i jump in. i tried coinops the past couple of days, the interface looks great, but super sluggish on selection manual. no option to remap buttons in the GUI. i dont even bother to invest anymore time on that front end. i think LB or BB is what i am looking for. easy to make change to the settings and very slick and responsive.