LaunchBox Community Forums

Lucky & Wild missing c68.bin (namcoc68)

azz09

Searched forum and did not see mention of these anywhere, also, unbelievably, Google does not show anything on c68.bin but trying to run Lucky & Wild (from latest MAME not Launchbox yet, just testing), it says I need c68.bin

Does anyone have Lucky & Wild working? does anyone know where i can find c68.bin, is this a BIOS?

thank you!

27 minutes ago, azz09 said:

Searched forum and did not see mention of these anywhere, also, unbelievably, Google does not show anything on c68.bin but trying to run Lucky & Wild (from latest MAME not Launchbox yet, just testing), it says I need c68.bin

Does anyone have Lucky & Wild working? does anyone know where i can find c68.bin, is this a BIOS?

thank you!

Just checked and game runs fine. That c68.bin file is located in the namcoc68.zip which is included in a full mame romset. Are your roms from a full set or did you just pick and choose roms from a site? Not sure where you could find just that file.

Thank you for the help! that is exactly what I am doing (just grabbing individual files not using full romset). But your info pointed me to namcoc68.zip, i was looking for c68.bin which was not correct. 

I found the files here at Internet Archive and it is working!

link removed - please don't link to copyrighted content

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I have the Ultimarc Aimtrak gun and trying to get the best lightgun games working. 

Had to use standalone MAME (instead of Retroarch), seems to be only way to get Aimtrak working properly. 

Thanks again!