LaunchBox Community Forums

Wake big box from sleep?

Tackett1980

How can I do this?  Right now I’m using the touchpad from a wireless keyboard to wake it up, but mashing my arcade buttons or Moving the sticks won’t wake it up.  I’m waiting for the day that my batteries in my wireless keyboard are dead and I’m banging through the house trying to find AAs at 2am.

anyway to get this to work with the usb encoder to wake up when I mash a button?

Edited by Tackett1980

Go into device manager, find the device you are looking at wanting to wake the computer in the list. Right click and hit Properties. See if there is a Power Management tab with an option "Allow device to wake computer" and if so check it.

19 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Go into device manager, find the device you are looking at wanting to wake the computer in the list. Right click and hit Properties. See if there is a Power Management tab with an option "Allow device to wake computer" and if so check it.

Ok cool I’ll check that out.  

thanks for the help I’ll let you know what I find out.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:53 PM, C-Beats said:

thought I would let you know that this solved the issue. Thanks!