LaunchBox Community Forums

Opacity settings for Unified Refried

the_squid_thief

13 minutes ago, the_squid_thief said:

Hi there.

I'm after some help removing/adjusting this bottom gray background (the one covering the lower three buttons). I've played around with various opacity settings, but I can't seem to get it to change. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Using Unified Refried 2.1)

Thanks!

Depending on what view in the theme you are using you would need to edit the code in the xml file. If I remember correctly looking at codes for the Unified theme you will want to find a line of code for "Lower Glass Bar" should be both a background color and an opacity item you can change.

I do not as I do not know what view in the theme you are using. If you only want to change it for the view you are using  you would need to go into BigBox Settings and then View. In that section it will let you know the view you are using. Example if it shows Text Game view look for that xml in the theme’s folder. Otherwise change them for all PlatformWheel and WheelGame and the TextGame xml files you see.

For wheels displaying platforms this are the files you need to edit:

PlatformWheel1FiltersView.xaml

PlatformWheel2FiltersView.xaml

PlatformWheel3FiltersView

For wheels displaying games:

WheelGamesView.xaml

Wheel2GamesView.xaml

Wheel3GamesView.xaml

Wheel4GamesView.xaml

You need to change each one for a complete change plus remember that Refried has custom themes for each platform and view. They're located inside these folders:

TextGamesView

WheelGamesViews

Wheel2GamesView

Wheel3GamesView

Wheel4GamesView

Let's say you want to edit the views for Nintendo 64, to do that you need to edit each Nintendo 64.xaml located in those folders.

There are hundred of xaml files on each folder so good luck if you want to change them all :) (you probably can batch edit them all at once easily anyway)

Edited by Suhrvivor

5 hours ago, Suhrvivor said:

Let's say you want to edit the views for Nintendo 64, to do that you need to edit each Nintendo 64.xaml located in those folders.

There are hundred of xaml files on each folder so good luck if you want to change them all :) (you probably can batch edit them all at once easily anyway)

Oh yeah, I forgot he said he was using Refried. Forgot about all those platform specific xaml files too.