LaunchBox Community Forums

Show Title AND Box

d2produce

Why can't I find an answer for this on google it seems so easy?  LB on my Desktop shows titles under game boxes in my library......my laptop doesn't.  And going through every menu I can't for the life of me figure out how to enable what seems like a very basic and essential feature?  Where do I enable this?  

EDIT:  Nevermind I found it.... Why is there only 1 button named "Text" at the very bottom of the screen and nothing in the Menus (either right click or top left or top right)?  I find it's just odd that there is 3 of every other setting and this 1 setting is tucked at the bottom in the middle of nowhere with no redundancy to it whatsoever LOL.  It's like when you use an email program and you're looking for the compose button and for some reason it's way on the other side of the screen completely separate from every other control  xD

Edited by d2produce

39 minutes ago, d2produce said:

Why can't I find an answer for this on google it seems so easy?  LB on my Desktop shows titles under game boxes in my library......my laptop doesn't.  And going through every menu I can't for the life of me figure out how to enable what seems like a very basic and essential feature?  Where do I enable this?  

EDIT:  Nevermind I found it.... Why is there only 1 button named "Text" at the very bottom of the screen and nothing in the Menus (either right click or top left or top right)?  I find it's just odd that there is 3 of every other setting and this 1 setting is tucked at the bottom in the middle of nowhere with no redundancy to it whatsoever LOL.  It's like when you use an email program and you're looking for the compose button and for some reason it's way on the other side of the screen completely separate from every other control  xD

Because that option is theme driven. If you use the Old Default theme you will notice the game text is under the box and there is not option to hide it by the text button. Same with some of the other user created LaunchBox theme's. Some coders added that "Text" option in there, some have not.