LaunchBox Community Forums

Issues with "All" games

Metrogenic

Hi guys, I'm having a couple issues or lack of understanding of how the "All" category works.

1) "All" is listed twice in LaunchBox if I sort by Platform and I don't have the ability to remove either. image.png.641170ced0b8f3c27e35d47581d72408.png
2) I am defaulting to "View Platforms" in BigBox and would like to have a way to hide the "All Games" menu item.

3) The "All Games" menu doesn't actually include all the games. It includes Arcade games, but a slightly different set than the Arcade set judging by count.

image.thumb.png.de7e808a7a7d56c030ee10a7774f12f6.pngimage.thumb.png.9d8f22448facb1f17ac06da523528a35.png

Any help with this would be appreciated! I'm running the latest versions of each and have paid for a lifetime license.

Every time I have seen this some one has accidentally imported several games into a platform named "All". With LaunchBox and Big Box closed go to "\\Launchbox\Data\Platforms\" and I would guess you see a All.xml in there. Go ahead and delete that file and you will no longer see that extra "All" in there.