LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't download from Emumovies after Ver 11 update

rich_r97

Hello

I was working on my PS2 platform on Ver 10.16 yesterday, getting HQ Videos from emumovies as I have always done.  I had closed Launchbox and reopened it about an hour later and it had me install Ver 11.  Immediately after that, it no longer connects to emumovies, giving me the "Game was not found in EmuMovies" message when I click Download Media.  This is for every game, even for the ones I had just successfully downloaded videos for about an hour earlier when I was on 10.16, but it now says "Game was not found".  I went to tools - options - legacy - emumovies and put my password back in and click Test and it says "Successfully logged into EmuMovies".  I even went directly to the emumovies website and logged in just to be sure, and I got into the site just fine.  I didnt see any news or announcements on their site that they were having any issues.

I tried again this morning, and its the same issue of "Game was not found in EmuMovies" when clicking Download Media in Launchbox.  Anyone know why I can no longer get EmuMovies' files when clicking Download Media in Ver11?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, rich_r97 said:

Hello

I was working on my PS2 platform on Ver 10.16 yesterday, getting HQ Videos from emumovies as I have always done.  I had closed Launchbox and reopened it about an hour later and it had me install Ver 11.  Immediately after that, it no longer connects to emumovies, giving me the "Game was not found in EmuMovies" message when I click Download Media.  This is for every game, even for the ones I had just successfully downloaded videos for about an hour earlier when I was on 10.16, but it now says "Game was not found".  I went to tools - options - legacy - emumovies and put my password back in and click Test and it says "Successfully logged into EmuMovies".  I even went directly to the emumovies website and logged in just to be sure, and I got into the site just fine.  I didnt see any news or announcements on their site that they were having any issues.

I tried again this morning, and its the same issue of "Game was not found in EmuMovies" when clicking Download Media in Launchbox.  Anyone know why I can no longer get EmuMovies' files when clicking Download Media in Ver11?

Thanks

What games specifically? If i have them ill check here.

Onimusha: Warlords and SVC Chaos were the two new games I was working on immediately after Ver 11.  But Tomb Raider: Legend, Winback 2, MK: Shaolin Monks were ones I successfully downloaded videos for when I was on 10.16, but they are also now showing "Game Not Found"  on Ver 11.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Does the same happen for other platforms. Just removed images from a couple PS2 games and Emumovies found the game easily.

It looks fine for Neo Geo, I tried about 3 games and emumovies loaded.  But I went to Playstation 1, Gameboy, SNES and it is not finding the emumovie files on these platforms either

7 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Also how are you trying to download them, right clicking and editing a single game, or via tools/update metadata and media?

I am clicking each game individually, clicking the edit button, and the new Ver 11 Edit Game dialog box opens, I click on Videos or Images, and then click Download Media button.  The 'Launchbox Games Database/Store Fronts' tab loads up files just fine, but the'Emumovies' tab gives me that message.

9 minutes ago, rich_r97 said:

Onimusha: Warlords and SVC Chaos were the two new games I was working on immediately after Ver 11.  But Tomb Raider: Legend, Winback 2, MK: Shaolin Monks were ones I successfully downloaded videos for when I was on 10.16, but they are also now showing "Game Not Found"  on Ver 11.

Thanks

A few more PS2 games that i successfully downloaded videos for on Ver 10.16, but is now not finding them on emumovies on Ver 11 = Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Def Jam: Fight for NY, God Hand, Hitman 2, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, SoulCalibur 2

Thanks