LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox!?!?!?!

Dwreck1122

54 minutes ago, Dwreck1122 said:

Launchbox was working just fine on windows 10 and all off sudden launchbox and bigbox will not run at all

A little more info would help to try and troubleshoot. What exactly happens? What have you done to try and remedy if anything? Did you recently go through a Windows update or update Launchbox?

Do you get an error and it closes out? Do you see it initializing and then nothing? Do you get a warning another instance is running and yet task manager does not show another instance?

Honestly I don’t know it worked fine yesterday yes I should of had more info lol sry assuming it had something to do with a windows update but don’t know for sure all I know is when I try to open launchbox it does not even open at all I have 11.0 

12 hours ago, Dwreck1122 said:

it worked fine yesterday

Sounds like maybe LB/BB wasn't shut down properly.  Simplest remedy is go to the Updates folder under LaunchBox and (re)run "LaunchBox-11.0-Setup.exe".

They say all your game imports (etc) data will not be lost. But if you're concerned, make a backup of the Data folder first.