LaunchBox Community Forums

Config launch via LB using PCSX2

Clavo

Looking for some help. I have picked a few brains about this but still no resolve on my end. I want to save config files and load them per game in Launchbox. I have the --cfgpath but for some reason I keep getting GS Plugin everytime I launch the game in LB. It makes me go back and reset the GS settings/ path for iso etc. I have been at this for a few days and can not get the game to load. It loads fine directly using PCSX2, the minute I put the CFG path in command line I get this error. It also load fine in LB without the CFG path. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this can not work right. Thanks to JoeViking I was able to get this method, just cant get it to work.

4 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Looking for some help. I have picked a few brains about this but still no resolve on my end. I want to save config files and load them per game in Launchbox. I have the --cfgpath but for some reason I keep getting GS Plugin everytime I launch the game in LB. It makes me go back and reset the GS settings/ path for iso etc. I have been at this for a few days and can not get the game to load. It loads fine directly using PCSX2, the minute I put the CFG path in command line I get this error. It also load fine in LB without the CFG path. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this can not work right. Thanks to JoeViking I was able to get this method, just cant get it to work.

Appreciate the quick response. JoeViking also advised that.  I downloaded but when you right click on the game at the very bottom it’s grayed out?  it’s unblocked so I’m not exactly sure why it doesn’t work on the newest version of launch box or does it and im did something different? I extracted the files and put the folder in the launch box plug-ins. LB launches perfectly fine but when you right click again it’s grayed out any advice?