LaunchBox Community Forums

Converting to new computer, possible to bulk edit paths?

Jayinem

So I updated my computer and I hoped because I would use the same username on both computers everything on Launchbox might work. I didn't think about the fact that I bought a laptop that has 256gb ssd and also a 1 TB  regular hard drive. The SSD is  C and the regular hard drive is D :  and because I have a lot of games I wanted to use the 1 TB  not the 256. So I tried making D:/Downloads/ and put all my games in there because that's how I had it on the last laptop, of course this doesn't work. I am trying to figure out do I have to start over and edit each game path or is there someway to bulk the locations? I was able to get Launchbox up with  all my setup and custom icons I made, I just can't launch the games due to the paths.  I have over 500 games (I'm sure others have had way more, but still a lot of work) so I'm hoping someone figured out a way. 

Edited by Jayinem