LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Game Launching

Shermer321

I have the latest launchbox and have imported my steam games but when I launch the game LedBlinky changes for the game start, then immediately receives a game quit command. The game still starts but the additional startup application for universal controller remapper starts for the game then switches back to default. Even while the game is still full screen. Now, if I close steam and start from scratch it works great? Any tips?

Edited by Shermer321

That is exactly how it acts. The call to launch the game is great., the controllers are mapped, the game is launched, the buttons are perfectly lit. Then boom, I here the controller disconnect as UCR switches to my default profile and my FE_Active animation is now active. All while the game is still on the screen. Wondering if I am the only one, or if there is a better solution

• 1 month later...