LaunchBox Community Forums

Future Pinball get rid of startup screen?

handsome1987

Hello all.

Im new here and i bougt the premium license because i really like launchbox instead of hyperspin.
Now im busy to get the Future Pinball right for BigBox.
Everything is working only that the startup screen from Future Pinball will be visible when start a table.
Is it possible to hide that? (See screenshot)

Second question:
When a table doesnt have a video is it possible to put there a image of the table?
Because now i have a black window there.
See screenshot also.

Thanks for any help.

(Sorry for my english i come from the Netherlands)

future pinball no video.png

future pinball loading screen.jpg

@handsome1987 While you are working the video angle, for most themes, whatever your prioritize as far as screenshots/titles will show if there is no video available. So if you look in LB under Options and priorities, it will pull the image(s) in the order you have listed in this priorities selection. In my case I have it pulling Title, Gameplay, Select, etc:

Capture.thumb.PNG.95ac07608d310e76303a8c2215ea6af2.PNGIn case of Future Pinball, images go here  ....\LaunchBox\Images\Future Pinball

Capture2.thumb.PNG.4b7e1379d514bc56379a8ad7d30e6c9e.PNGSo for example this table Battle of Britain,  I don't yet have a video so it shows "title" screenshot since that is the first priority I have indicated and I have an image that matches the the table name.  I place the Backglass Images in the Title screenshot folders, desktop table game field images in "GamePlay" and full table images in "Select", but you can place wherever you want and prioritize whichever way you would like:

1060361841_DesktopScreenshot2020_08_06-19_26_06_11.thumb.png.1a3f882fe482e6893b4e720cb38ae5ae.png