LaunchBox Community Forums

Game missing from list but ROM there?

Johnny T

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up Lightgun games and have a lightgun playlist. My list looked rather 'light' compared to the xml so I started checking them. When I got to Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare it wasn't on Launchbox however the ROM (which is bbust2.zip) is there in the games folder.

I  did a "scan for added ROMs" and it said there weren't any.

I've check the "View" and I don't have any of the "Hide Games missing..." type options ticked?

Anyone any ideas? Very confused.... :)

1 minute ago, Johnny T said:

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up Lightgun games and have a lightgun playlist. My list looked rather 'light' compared to the xml so I started checking them. When I got to Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare it wasn't on Launchbox however the ROM (which is bbust2.zip) is there in the games folder.

I  did a "scan for added ROMs" and it said there weren't any.

I've check the "View" and I don't have any of the "Hide Games missing..." type options ticked?

Anyone any ideas? Very confused.... :)

It only has preliminary support as its status, so is likely skipped by the importer as its not technically in a "Good" state.

image.thumb.png.3706ad85aa86742cc9f77c08a0bd6d84.pngThe first game as you can see is "Good" so is imported.

image.thumb.png.19942a433487d1c88a858d87059be968.png