LaunchBox Community Forums

NES 2D Box Art Retail Spines

WallyWonka

NES 2D Box Art Retail Spines

View File

Here are the 2D box art images I used on the 3D box set I uploaded. Its a huge a collection, ultra high quality boxes collected from thecoverproject.net and some created by me and others. All retail spines, with front and back art included. There are about 888 games in total with some alternates here and there. These look amazing and are print quality. Some boxes look a bit blurry  as I couldnt find high quality source images, like Chuck Yeager's Fighter Combat (which is a prototype game and did not have real box art anyway). But all retail games and many unlicensed ones look perfect. I included a PSD template for those that want to crop these images using the automate feature. I would have included cropped versions, but front and back cropped sets are like 3GBs a piece.

This set may be a bit overkill for many but they look great in Bix Box, especially fullscreened. Enjoy this, guys. Feel free to contact me if anyone has better source images than some of the ones included here. All credit go to the folks at thecoverproject.net! Too many users to list. 

• 1 year later...