LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there a way to show games without Clear Logos (or other missing media)?

Johnny T

Hi all,

I did Google this question before posting as I was sure it would have already been answered but I'm drawing a blank. 

I know that within Launchbox you can 'hide' games with missing media. But I wondered if there was a way to 'only show' games with missing media? I have the Platform Auditor plugin and that will list games but it's a bit clunky to work with.

I would ideally like to filter a platform to only show games that don't have Clear Logos (for instance) and then I can decide to either delete the game or find/create a clear logo for it?

Anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

Thanks ? 

2 minutes ago, Johnny T said:

Hi all,

I did Google this question before posting as I was sure it would have already been answered but I'm drawing a blank. 

I know that within Launchbox you can 'hide' games with missing media. But I wondered if there was a way to 'only show' games with missing media? I have the Platform Auditor plugin and that will list games but it's a bit clunky to work with.

I would ideally like to filter a platform to only show games that don't have Clear Logos (for instance) and then I can decide to either delete the game or find/create a clear logo for it?

Anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

Thanks ? 

Yes, change the dropdown top left to "Games Missing Media" for several different image/video types, you can then also put a platform name in the search bar to narrow it to specific platforms.

1499840254_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.0fe212165ddb37f5f85c7b839238ad5d.png545502034_Screenshot(30).thumb.png.f6f2089e8bfdebf7b8d4b55fb07f251c.png

• Thanks 1