LaunchBox Community Forums

black boarder

Dodoraemon

14 hours ago, Dodoraemon said:

Hello everybody! I don't no why but since the last update,when i put a new clear logo (taking on google) now i have black boarder to the side off the logo. Thanks for your answers!

A pic of what you see might help.

Are you sure the image you download was a good .png (had an actual transparent background)?

5 hours ago, Dodoraemon said:

Thanks for your answer Jason but it doesn't work for me.I keep an old version of launchbox whit this i have no black b. on the side of my logos.I hope one day we can put gif to replacee fix logo have a good day!

Older versions of LaunchBox did not do this because they did not cache jpg files as jpg files; they cached all files as PNGs. This is happening because the mislabeled files are now being cached as jpgs because of the mislabeled file extension. If it didn't work, then either a step was missed or something went wrong in the testing process.