LaunchBox Community Forums

ePSXe wont finish its boot...

WiredKydd

I have tried all the options i can, checked my Bios, made sure my command was correct ( -nogui -slowboot -loadbin) and even took a look at the debug log but im new to fils like that and i didnt see anything wrong. 

When i run ePSXe outside of launchbox it runs fine. Any tips or tricks would be great. Thanks in advance. 

Debug and screenshot of where it freezes attached.715217505_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.a81a1b97f9fb165ea54c05a8a8131ba3.pngDebug 2020-09-29 01-18-33 PM.log

image.png

@WiredKydd Your log indicates LB is telling ePSX to launch Fighting Force (USA) (Track 02).bin. You cannot point to a second track for multi BIN games. LB should be pointing to  CUE for multiple binary files.  So likely an issue with what you have in the launch path for the ROM and ePSX is just launching the start ROM but no game was passed to it.  Otherwise, there is nothing in the LB log to indicate a problem on LB side.