LaunchBox Community Forums

Launching VIC20 (and other commodore emulators) direct from LB

molmagman

Hi all - just started on the LaunchBox journey by adding the vice emulator to my LB folder. I have got lots of games (tape and disk images) but I want to be able to launch the bare emulator directly from LB rather than going into the emulator folder and finding xvic.exe - is this possible?

1 minute ago, molmagman said:

Hi all - just started on the LaunchBox journey by adding the vice emulator to my LB folder. I have got lots of games (tape and disk images) but I want to be able to launch the bare emulator directly from LB rather than going into the emulator folder and finding xvic.exe - is this possible?

Right click a game and choose "open name of emulator".

Just switched from my i3 Laptop with 1366x768 resolution to now my i7 ThinkCentre with 1920x1080 resolution, but some reason when I launch CCS64 the games no longer go fullscreen. I do Ctrl+V and change things from Window to 1920x1020 32 when I launch a game, and then press F3 to apply, but once I leave I come back to it being windowed again for the same and every other game using CCS64. Anyone here have a perfect solution on making sure I get it fullscreen every time I launch?